Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Khan Aitmatov's leg is blown off on September 28th.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khan Aitmatov

Khan Aitmatov

Khan Aitmatov's leg is blown off on September 28th. Empty
PostSubject: Khan Aitmatov's leg is blown off on September 28th.   Khan Aitmatov's leg is blown off on September 28th. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:27 am

Khan Aitmatov was in a group of around 5-6 people traveling through a forest, hunting down a dangerous target. They were faced with a Poltergeist, but Khan was more protected than the others from the Poltergeist's affect on the brain, due to his SEVA suit. While the others were on the ground screaming in pain, Khan dealt with the Poltergeist using his SVU. Before the final blown was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku! (Sorry I really had to do that). Back to the story, the poltergeist was latched on to Khan's leg before it was killed, causing it to implode, blowing off Khan's left leg.
Back to top Go down

Khan Aitmatov's leg is blown off on September 28th.
Page 1 of 1